So much attention and planning goes into creating a desk, to accommodate a creative yet functional work environment. Whether the desk makes it into an office or is a comforting accent to a home, desks can greatly influence a room and one’s productivity. Here are the 8 desks from High Point Market that you need to work your way into your style.
1. Worlds Away – You can never go wrong with a white desk to brighten the mood in a work space. The Thomas Desk made of rosewood with brass hardware was an immediate stand-out with its coastal mix of laid back classiness.
2. Interlude – This scratch-resistant desk is quite the fun statement piece that is so easy to add all of your accent decor. Include the Ava Acrylic Desk in any room with their Tristan Acrylic Klismos Chair for an airy atmosphere.
3. Four Hands – The Palma desk from Four Hands’ Hughes Collection adds character as it is made from reclaimed and whitewashed Elm taken from old buildings. Its unique modern and minimalist rustic charm can be used in a shabby chic or masculine setting. And who doesn’t need the extra extendable surface space when working on a large project?
4. Dell Studio – Make a bold statement with this geometric desk with gold stainless steel gilding. It’s durable structure creates a refined and accomplished look. Perfect for adding fun, gold accessories.
5. Luna Bella – Another absolute favorite from all of High Point, the laser cut Muir Wood Desk is such a unique treasure to add to your invaluable estate. Beautifully combining nature with industrialism, this Luna Bella desk’s dark eccentricity is sure to be a conversation piece for decades.
6. Sunpan – If you’re looking for a sleek, sexy desk for a contemporary office, look no further than Sunpan’s Embassy Desk. Featuring a stainless steel base, this high gloss work space is high fashion.
7. Worlds Away – Using orange for vibrancy in a room also entices energy and social interaction. The Cordelia Desk in Orange with a textured gold leaf lattice base is the modern abundance piece without over-doing it.
8. Made Goods – Last but not least is the transitional and intriguing Keaton Desk. Built on teak legs, the top is beautifully wrapped in genuine, full-grain leather. While the hide provides a neutral and earthy tone, this desk is far from simple. Another piece that can be creatively used for feminine or masculine themes.
Check back tomorrow for more Design Campus favorites from High Point Market!
And don’t forget, we will be touring some of these amazing showrooms at Super Design Campus Live Atlanta and Dallas so be sure to register today!